Monday, November 18, 2013

Cherry Cheese Tarts

Here is the recipe for the cheesecake tarts. I got this recipe from Josh's step-mom Shelly. I am not sure where she got it. He always raved about them so I got the recipe to make him some. I haven't found anyone who doesn't like them yet.




3- 8 oz pkgs. of cream cheese, softened
4 eggs
1 cup sugar
Vanilla Wafers
Cherry Pie filling- *or your choice of fruit filling


Mix cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until smooth. Put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a cupcake liner and fill 2/3's full with batter. Bake 25 minutes at 350. When cool, top with 3 cherries.


* I am not a big cherry fan. I have tried a few different kinds and they are all good, but I will have to say raspberry is my very favorite. They are even good left plain with no topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment